WebHostingSpree.com is your free guide through the web hosting universe. Our website will help you get along in the web hosting industry and easily choose a professional web host depending on your budget and the requirements of your website. We have researched all popular web hosting providers on the market, evaluated their advantages and disadvantages, and prepared an extensive overview over the hosts that in our opinion require your attention.
|Web Host||Types of Hosting||Applications Hosting Expertise||Price|
||Starting from $3.95/mo|
||Starting from $4.95/mo|
||Starting from $5.95/mo|
||Starting from $5.95/mo|
||Starting from $3.45/mo|
In our special web hosting series, we are going to review different hosts based on their performance in regards of particular web hosting technologies or website building applications. We decided to start our web hosting series with the newest technology on the market (Cloud hosting), and the most popular and powerful eCommerce software (Magento hosting). You can use the right menu to navigate directly to the content of your choice. We are going to add new content in this category, so be sure to send us your requests about the website applications or web hosting technologies you would like us to review! And if you are already familiar with a host listed here, feel free to contact us and share your experience. This will help us expand our database
What is web hosting?
Web hosting is an Internet-related service that allows everyone with a website to be accessible on the web. In order to accomplish that companies known as web hosts provide server space, internet connectivity and account management tools to their customers.
There are different types of web hosting depending on the resource allocation and server management options. The most populart hosting services are shared hosting, VPS, Dedicated hosting services and now very popular: the Cloud hosting services.
How to choose a web host?
In order to select a web host, there are few steps you should follow.
- Specify your needs – Different websites and applications have different server requirements. A simple static website needs far less resources than an eCommerce application such as Magento. You also need to calculate how many visits you expect – do you expect only few visits per month or thousand of clicks? When you specify your needs, you will be able to tell, if you need a shared hosting provider, or a provider with a more advanced hosting solution.
- Decide how much money you are ready to spend.
- Do you need 24/7 technical support?
- Do your research and select few companies that fulfill your requirements.
- Read reviews about these companies. Existing customers can give you the best information about the web host. Just be aware, that there are many website with fake reviews out there. Be sure to check more than one source.
- Call or chat with the web hosts of your choice. This way you can check how fast their reaction is and if their staff is helpful and answers all your questions.
- Some hosting providers offer trial period – if you still can’t decide which web host to choose, you can buy an account for a shorter period, and decide whether to stay with this host afterward.